Yoga for Cancer Accredited Apprenticeship Package
Accredited Further Training with Yoga Alliance Professionals
Welcome to the Healing Space Apprenticeship package. The Healing Space course is designed to support and train qualified yoga teachers and therapists who wish to work with people living with cancer and other serious illness.This new apprenticehip option has been developed in response to the need to flexible online training solutions due to the Covid restrictions to meet the needs of those who wish to gain the full accreditation with Yoga Alliance Professionals.
This course is exactly the same high quality content and curriculum as the in person course delivered using a blended approach of the comprehensive Healing Space online materials, videos, attendance at Jude's group classes, and one to one tutorials. This is an intensive commitment and will suit those who thrive on self-paced learning.
Included in this package
- Modules 1,2,3 and 5 of the Healing Space online course. You can view all of the included modules further down this page.
- NB module 4 is Yoga Nidra - for this you should EITHER:
- Arrange to attend the Total Yoga Nidra immersion (you will need to pay for this)
- OR provide evidence of Yoga Nidra foundation level training with them, or another provider.
- You should also aim to practice Yoga Yidra from the Yoga Nidra Network free library at least twice a week.
- Attendance at eight online Zoom group yoga classes by Jude (currently Jude teaches weekly on Tuesdays at 11 am) If you cannot make this time, recordings will be made available for you..
- Eight one to one tutorials with Jude (75 mins each) If you aim to complete the course in six months, this is about one every three weeks. You can of course, work more quickly if you have the time to devote to intensive learning.
Jude has been teaching yoga since 2004, and has been course director on Healing Space – adapting yoga for people living with cancer since 2011. She teaches yoga for cancer modules with Yogacampus and the Scottish School of Yoga Therapy, and is the author of the book Adapting Yoga for People Living with Cancer published by Singing Dragon. She works in palliative care.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $401
Please note, the price shown here is Teachable's total for the individual modules, and does not include the face to face apprenticeship components. The cost for this programme is £725.
CONTACT Jude to sign up or for more information